- 1/2 cup Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons wildflower raw honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- PA Pepper Blend
- 4 bone in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 cups small red or gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Rosemary (Keep a few additional whole sprigs)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with PA Pepper blend. Whisk until combined. Add chicken thighs and toss until fully coated. Transfer to the fridge to marinate, at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- While the chicken is marinading, prep the potatoes: In a medium bowl, add potatoes and chopped rosemary and season with PA Pepper Blend. Add 1 tablespoon oil and toss until combined. Set aside.
- In a large iron skillet (or oven proof skillet) over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Drain excess marinade from the chicken and sear, skin side down, 2 minutes, then flip and sear 2 minutes more. Add potatoes, nestling them between chicken, and top with a few rosemary sprigs. (*If too much marinade is added to the pan, you will not get a nice seared crispy skin)
- Transfer to the oven and bake until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through (165° Internal Temperature), about 20 minutes. (If potatoes need longer to cook, transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest and continue cooking potatoes until tender.)
- Transfer everything to a warm platter and drizzle pan drippings over the entire dish.