Roasted Balsamic Mushrooms
This is a very simple yet flavorful alternative to sauteing mushrooms to compliment grilled steak or chicken. You can easily adjust the flavor simply by your choice of Balsamic and Olive Oil.
- 1 (8 ounce) package whole baby bella mushrooms
- ¼ cup Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Pink Himalayan Mineral Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon PA Pepper Blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel and place in a bowl. Add balsamic, oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; stir to combine. Let sit while oven preheats.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and garnish with chives.