*A cast iron pan is preferable but a non-stick pan will work just fine.
- 1lb of shrimp, thinly sliced chicken or thinly sliced steak
- 1 Red Onion – Thinly Sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers – Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Spicy Molé Dark Balsamic
- 2 TBS Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tortilla Shells
- Put the protein of choice into a ziplock bag and coat with Balsamic, use just enough to coat and set the balance to the side for later. Put the bag in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Slice up the onion and peppers into long thin strips.
- Heat up the pan over medium high heat, once the pan is good and hot add 1 TBS of Olive Oil
- Saute the protein until well cooked and remove to a plate
- Add 1 TBS of Olive Oil to the pan and add the Peppers and Onion, cook until onion is translucent and the peppers soften.
- Add the balance of the Balsamic and the Protein to the pan and stir to incorporate.
- Heat up your Tortillas according the package instructions.
- Spoon the filling onto the Tortillas and enjoy!